Find an article or review that doesn’t constantly compare this game to the original Legend of Zelda series, as if this game can only exist in relation to the original format of Zelda games and not just as a fun standalone.
- modern fantasy sci-fi
- class? the only class you’ll have is being a classy-ass motherfucker shooting whatever the hell weapons and combos and spells you want
- it’s an mmo so if you’re stuck yell and someone will probably come and help you and it’ll be fun
- GOOD DIVERSITY. I’M NOT JUST SAYING THAT.
- the eye of the illuminati is a meme-loving fuck
- you can easily get like 100 hours out of each solo campaign and there’s a few of them before you pay for new campaigns but it’s so worth it
- only $30 and you just pay once play forever
And this guy has the answers, submitted to the police - and, by extension, the FBI.
(You’ll never guess who’s in the middle of it… nah, you will, it’s her ex.)
I’ll be playing The Secret World, a pretty cool MMO that’s modern-day fantasy-sci-fi with some historical references and cool missions.
If enough people come, I might win money! Help me get money for college!
my favorite part of smash bros is that it’s honestly just becoming a celebration of iconic video game characters and nintendo doesn’t give a flyinhg shindingle that they’re handing out publicity to other studios, they just want to have fun and throw in as many characters as possible
isn’t that literally just the best thought
what IS GOING ON
please watch this video even if you’re not into dota 2 please just look at this this is a 10 million dollar video game tournament and this happened
Interested in watching The International 4, but you’re a complete newbie to the game? Or are you just interested in listening to the basics of the game getting explained in layman terms?
This year, Valve is providing an official Newcomer Stream, where casters will explain the game in terms easy for beginners to understand.
Make sure to check out TI4, the two-week tournament which has over ten million USD in prizes!
Each day of TI4 begins at 9PST/12EST. For more information check out the /r/dota2 Survival Guide.
This is just to gather interest so I can see what I can manage and what I’m working with.
Please fill out if you’re in NJ and want to see a pubstomp!
I don’t think people realize it but The Legend of Zelda series treats its female characters really well, like, the princesses are treated like princesses, and all the others are treated as equals, friends, companions, and mentors to Link. And being female isn’t excluded as a feature, it’s written into the character. Really well-written characters all around. It’s kind of become a given. Bless.
I won’t lie, all these mario kart 8 clips coming out are incredible
we’ve gone years of our lives living subtle little frustrations and victories in our races and finally we get a chance to display them and make fun of them in a way that doesn’t look like shit or make us sound crazy
I highly recommend this game for you and your friends if you’re highly interested in:
but also the following
- Indie developers
- Extremely involved devs
- Devs who hop in and play matches from time to time
- Devs that left a big studio to pursue their ideas
- An unorthodox approach to gameplay involving heavy teamwork and specialization
- Friendly clan battles and competitions if you’re down for that
- Flying around with a bunch of nerds yelling at each other to shoot and fix things
- They recently added cosmetic ship customization
- They’re planning an Adventure Mode so there’s that too
- Okay but seriously we’re all nerds
It’s one of those games that’s odd to learn (not hard, just odd) but really great and intense when you get into it.
So if you have a few extra dollars laying around and want to support an awesome indie multiplayer steampunk airship battle game then this is a really great buy.
(And if you do sign up, let me know and add me!)